Administrative Assistant [Temporary]
ReShape Lifesciences Inc. is America’s premier weight-loss solutions company, offering an integrated portfolio of proven products and services that manage and treat obesity and metabolic disease. Our team is driven by a passion to help patients learn how to make long-term healthy living a part of their everyday lives. Our portfolio includes the FDA-approved Lap-Band® program, the investigational ReShape Vest™ System and the recently launched reshapecare™ virtual health coaching program.
Join us as we partner with clinicians to implement our innovative, non-invasive weight loss procedure and one-on-one support that helps inspire patients on their journey towards successful, long-lasting weight loss.
We are located in beautiful San Clemente, California, and offer a hybrid work environment.
ReShape Lifesciences has a fantastic opportunity for an Administrative Assistant (Temporary) to join our growing team. While the position is temporary, there is the potential to convert to full-time.
The Temporary Administrative Assistant will assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. The Administrative Assistant will also support the marketing department in processing various marketing materials for approval.
A great fit would be someone who is professional, polite and attentive while also maintaining accuracy and willing to meet challenges directly.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, reordering supplies and stocking kitchen as needed.
- Assist in setting up meetings, conference calls and presentations.
- Provide scheduling support by booking appointments and conference rooms while preventing conflicts.
- Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create/edit presentations and conduct research as needed.
- Research travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars and making hotel and restaurant reservations. Complete expense reports as needed.
- Help managers coordinate for upcoming trade shows.
- Route marketing materials for appropriate approvals.
- Work with other teams to support interdepartmental needs.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- High School Degree
- 1+ year working in an administrative support role
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Team orientated with willingness to do any task, large or small
- Desire to learn new skills and contribute continuously
WHAT WE OFFER
- Hybrid work environment
- Business casual dress code
- Corporate-sponsored virtual team building events