Customer Experience Specialist
ReShape Lifesciences is looking to add a new team member to its Customer Service Department! The responsibility of the Customer Experience Specialist covers a full range of activities. Communication skills, both written and oral, are professional and well developed. Demonstrated exceptional Customer Service Standards; customer focus, quality, quantity and contributions. A thorough understanding of company policies and procedures, establishes self as expert.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (including but not limited to):
- Responsible for daily customer order processing. Ensuring accuracy after training period of 30 days.
- Responsible for efficient and accurate invoicing within 24 hours of order processing.
- Thorough understanding of ERP System (Preferably QAD) specifically customer set-up, order entry and invoicing within 3 months of starting position.
- Assist with order entry, invoicing and RMA processing across all QAD Domains/Entities, including but not limited to: Australia, Europe and Canada
- Work with logistics team to coordinate shipping times to ensure product is delivered when needed.
- Document and initiate Complaint calls as needed.
- Document and initiate return material authorization (RMA) process as needed.
- Field consumer and physician phone calls.
- Support sales and clinical calls/requests.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure customer integration processes are followed.
- Assist with New Account set-up – coordinating with Area Sales Manager’s to ensure New Account Form and MD Locator form are submitted with all necessary information.
- Support Marketing with MD Locator requests.
- Process marketing material fulfillment orders.
- May be assigned additional projects or tasks which require a higher degree of difficulty.
- Familiarity with standard operating procedures.
- Take initiative with process improvements and make recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Support Call Center, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Prior start-up company experience preferred
- Medical Device experience preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills, including MS Windows, MS Office, Internet Search
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- ERP Experience – Preferably QAD
- Ability to Organize and prioritize
- Ability to work well with a team
- Knowledge of medical, engineering and biomedical development a plus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Familiarity with returned goods and refurbishment best practices
- Decisive and organized with ability to prioritize
- Highest integrity, committed to ethics
- Enthusiastic team player with a win-win attitude